Appstart Academy: Creating Apps and Bridging Gaps In our world, there are those who create and design bridges. Structures that are integral in getting others to their destinations. Coming as a mission to help others erase the distance between them and their dreams, Technopreneur Ann Jacobe along with her team have built Appstart Academy from the ground up, a training center that will launch aspiring individuals to be successful Appreneurs.
Trainings and Workshops: Innovating the Learning Experience
– Winning in the App Economy is a 3-hour workshop that will show the limitless opportunities in Appreneurship. It will equip attendees the tools and knowledge to succeed in this field of business.
– iOS Development Immersive is a 12-week program that will enable Appstart trainees to launch their app in 12 weeks transforming their ideas into revenue generating projects.
– iOStarter Pack is a 4-hour/3-day workshop for those starting in iOS Development who want to learn the ropes in coding apps.
– Advanced Swift is a 4-hour/week month-long program that will help take your existing Swift skills further while you build your real-world app.
– iOS for Designers is a 4-hour/3-day workshop for graphic designers who want to gain the XCode experience and learn to present prototype apps without writing too much codes.
– Specialized iOS Trainings and Workshops for Geo-Location, Push Notifications, AF Networking, Messaging and others will also be offered soon.
APPortunity Initiative is Appstart Academy’s own way of supporting and encouraging women to be active in tech and the app development scenario. Through it, headstrong women in tech can be sponsored by willing financiers, companies and foundations. Given the proper funding and support, every determined woman can finally be given the chance to learn and become prime movers in the App Economy.
APPrentice is Appstart Academy’s way of recognizing real talent and helping those who want to get started with their goals right away. With the “Learn Now, Pay Later or Join Us” option, students can pay as they learn with realistic terms or eventually be a part of the Appstart Team.
Using competitive learning strategies, Appstart Academy promises an immersive learning experience that can bring every aspiring Appreneur to global status. Appstart Academy ushers in a vast window of opportunities for them here in the Philippines and beyond.
Just this month of July year 2016 Anne Villar Jacobe launch a company called AppStart, appstart is language development merely base for iOS or apple programming. It focuses to build different kind of application for iOS mobile and iMac application.
Let me give you brief story about the brain of AppStart, Ms. Ann Villar Jacobe is very active such as Hackaton, Hack2Bigas and so on as long as there is programming fundamentals involve until one day decided to study in USA to learn more about programming and this time is Xcode base.
Xcode is a language use to build an apple or mac application for iPhone, iPad, iTouch and iMac.
And so the day come that ann studied more about xcode and build an application for apple until such give birth to her first application called ShopAholic, of course there is a partner to be more precise for this project.