Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel
PH Biggest Business Awarding Body reveals its 2016 List of Finalists:
Last Sept. 23, 2016 –Asia CEO Awards has released its list of finalists in four individual-level and 10 Organizational level business categories.
The 2016 business awards competition will culminate in a gala on 18 October 2016 at the Marriott Grand Ballroom, Pasay City with the announcement of the 14 category winners.
The event will also honor the Pioneer & Innovator in the Semiconductor Industry Dado Banatao and former Department of Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. del Rosario as Lifetime Contributors for the private and public sectors, respectively.
The call for nominations early this year garnered the highest number of submissions in the event’s history. PWC scrutinized the selection process on the list of finalists…See the category and final list below.
Here is the full list of finalists by category:
1. Executive Leadership Team of the Year: Acquire BPO, Cognizant Technology, Solutions Philippines, Inc., Concepcion Industrial Corporation, Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc. (IMI), LBC Express, Inc., Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority
2. Top Employer of the Year: ADP (Philippines), Inc., Concepcion Industrial Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Company, HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Philippines), Inc., IBEX Global, Microsoft Philippines, Inc., TaskUs, Transcom Worldwide Philippines, VXI Global Holdings B.V. Philippines, Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Service, LLC – Philippines, Wipro BPO Philippines
3. Global Filipino Executive of the Year: Arthur Tan, Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc. – IMI; Bansan C. Choa, iRemit; Carmelita P. De Leon, Healthway Medical; Edgar Chua, Shell of the Philippines; Frederick D. Go, Robinsons Land Corp.; Gerard Santino Inong, TaskUs; Gilbert Santa Maria, IBEX Global; Jean Henri Lhuillier, Lhuillier; Ric Vincent G. Atienza, iMaverick; Ruth S. Callanta, CCT
4. Expatriate Executive of the Year: Coleridge Shelley, VA Tech Wabag Philippines; Inc., Darcy Lalonde, syncHRony Global; Eric Kaufman, IBEX Global; James Donovan, ADEC Innovations; Jared Morrison, VXI Global Holdings B.V. Philippines; Mark Lwin, AIG Philippines Insurance; Pushkar Misra, Hinduja Global Solutions; Siva Subramaniam, Transcom Worldwide Philippines Inc.
5. Service Excellence Company of the Year: 24/7 Customer Philippines, Inc., Advanced World Systems, Inc., AIG Shared Services (Philippines) Business Processing, Inc., Government Service Insurance System (GSIS), Infosys BPO Ltd., Thomson Reuters Manila, Wipro BPO Philippines Ltd. Inc.
6. Most Innovative Company of the Year: FlySpaces, Kalibrr Technology Ventures, Inc., Manulife Philippines, PawnHero Philippines, PJ Lhuillier, Inc., The Insular Life Assurance Company, Ltd.
7. Young Leader of the Year: Clarissa Delgado, Teach for the Philippines; Dingdong Dantes, YesPinoy; Jeffrey James Saez, NuWorks; Jhondie T. Abenaza, Zeenoh, Inc.; Joseph Calata, Calata Corp.; Luis Arcangel, Montgomery Fitch; Patrick Gentry, Sprout Solutions; Patrick Thomas Lynch, First Circle; Willem Tuks Lavarias, Eximius
8. Green Company: Alalay sa Kaunlaran Inc. (ASKI), Imperial Homes Corporation, Sony Global Business Services
9. CSR Company: ANZ Global Services and Operations (Manila), Inc., Capital One Philippines, Hewlett-Packard Company, HSBC Electronic Data Processing (GSC) Philippines Inc., I-Remit, LBC Express Inc., Marco Polo Davao, Philex Mining Corporation, PJ Lhuillier, Inc., SMART Communications, Wipro BPO Philippines
10. Heart for OFWs: LBC, Magsaysay People Resources Corporation (MPRC), PJ Lhuillier, Sta. Lucia Land
11. ASEAN Company of the Year: iMaverick International Corporation, Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc., Wipro BPO Philippines
12. SME Company of the Year: Beacon Solutions, iMaverick International Corporation, Oneworld Alliance Logistics Corporation
13. Technology Company of the Year: Advanced World Solutions, Aseana Holdings, Freelancer.com, Pointwest Technologies Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro BPO Philippines
14. Entrepreneur of the Year: Albert M.G. Garcia, Whealth Inc.; Bryce Maddock & Jasper Weir, Task Us; Corazon Ballard, RLB Philippines., Inc.; Dr. Eduardo De Leon Cabantog, Alliance In Motion Global, Inc.; Henry Motte-Munoz, Edukasyon.ph; Iyah Enciso, FAD School of Modelling; Jose Magsaysay, Potato Corner; Mario M. Valderrama, Marby Food Ventures; Mon Abrea, Abrea Consulting Group; Patrick Thomas Lynch, First Circle; Renato C. Sio, Sanitary Care Products Asia; Ric Atienze, iMaverick International Corporation; Sherill R. Quintana, Oryspa Spa Solutions
Here are the following Judges for Asia CEO 2016:
Dr. Bernie Villegas, Atty. Darlene Berberabe, Amb. Jose Cuisia, Don Felbaum, Arch. Jun Palafox, Oscar Sanchez & Richard Mills, the chairman of ASIA CEO2016.
About the Awards
Asia CEO awards, presented by PLDT Alpha Enterprise, is now on its seventh year of recognizing outstanding leadership achievements by individuals and organization in the Philippines and across the ASEAN region. It is the biggest business awards event in the Philippines that aims to promote the Philippine region as a premier business destination.
To Learn more, Visit http://www.asia-ceo-awards.org or call us 632 822 4129
Tel.: 632 822 4129
For more details visit and Like the Asia CEO Awards Facebook Page.
Thank you for reading this PR Blog for the Asia CEO Awards for 2016!!!
Kindly, follow my Social Media Accounts:
Google+: +Seraphim Lavander